Harry H. Lang Cross Country Course
Bookmark and Share

LangCourse


Harry H. Lang Cross Country Course
 
The Harry H. Lang Cross Country Course is the home course of the men’s and women’s cross country teams based in Sanford Field House. It comprises 5K and 8K trails that overlook the Colgate campus to the north and our athletics facilities to the west.

The Harry H. Lang Cross Country Course and Fitness Trails were dedicated on June 2, 1996 to this Class of 1948 alumnus through the generosity of alumni, parents, friends and several leadership donors.

To reach the start of the courses take Alumni Road past and around the Frank Dining Hall towards Chapel House to the end of the drive and then follow the signage on foot. A pictorial is shown at http://www.colgate.edu/about/maps